I figure there aren’t that many people who frequent this site at this point – I’ve had some major changes in my personal life that have limited my free time. But I still want to work on creating this site for the long-term, so apologies to those who were hoping to utilize the site for review throughout the year – there are just so many topics that need to be written!
To help me get some feedback, I want to pose the following questions to you:
- Are there specific topics, diseases, concepts, etc., that you would like us to review or feature?
- Is there a type of format based on the types of articles (Rapid Questions, High-Yield Overview, Jeopardy Review, How I Learned…, individual topics, etc.) that works better for you to learn the material?
- What suggestions do you have that might make the material presented more useful to you?
- Would an interactive online community (such as a Facebook/Google+ or web forum) be something that you would want to have or participate in?
- Once these topics are more fully fleshed out, would you want to have the information bundled into an e-book or actual book (which might be sold/distributed)?
I will use the feedback to tailor the priority of topics I discuss; otherwise I will continue to slowly create the content as I go. Once several topics are fleshed out in greater depth, I plan to reorganize the front page so that individual posts are not as disorganized. Please feel free to let me know in the comments below, or send me an e-mail (ophthreview [at] gmail [dot] com)!